Pinterest

fredag, desember 23, 2022

Crocheted Christmas stars

I`ve been making some of theese stars now. Maybe i will take a break in making for some monts now?
I think the pattern is lovely and easy going. 

I`ve also sold some of theese stars on Christmas marked. And of course i have given some of theese stars  as a present.
The crocheting is easy going. but the stiffening of the stars takes a lot of my patiensce. I want all to be a quick fix. Still got some stars left to stiffen 😒
All the stars are made double. I have used led light, so it is not dangerous to use. 

sigh... stiffening is extremely boring.















and at last a heart for all of you, for the hope of love and peace all over the world. 

And with this heart I wish you all a peaceful Christmas, with the hope of a world with no war, no hunger and end of illnes.

Ingen kommentarer: